The last quarter has been a busy period for R & G Technologies. Let’s take a look at some of our recent developments.
New staff members join R & G Technologies
We’ve hired four new team members to help with our recent growth:
- Adrian Rabnott joins us in a Technical Consultant role.
- John Reid joins us in a Service Desk Engineer role.
- Ben Cowling joins us in a Frontline Service Desk Engineer role.
- Thomas joins us in a Service Desk Engineer role.
With growth comes promotion. Big congratulations to Mike, Neil and Simon on their new roles:
- Mike Brown has moved into a Team Leader role.
- Neil Rama has moved into a Consultant role.
- Simon Nixon has moved into a Consultant role.
New client wins
We are pleased to announce some of our new client wins:
- Access Community Services
- Integrated Family Youth Services
- Fork Force
- Muslim Aid
Training centre opening September 1st
Beginning in September, we’ll be running courses in our brand new training centre. To kick things off there, we will be doing an Office 365 Introduction course and an Advanced Excel course.
Speak to your consultant if anyone on your team is interested in attending these courses.
Microsoft Silver Partner status
R & G Technologies is now a Microsoft Silver Partner; this places the company in the top 5% of the Microsoft Partner ecosystem.
We’re always striving to speed up service delivery times and improve the overall client experience. Over the past few months, we’ve been focusing on two areas:
Two new dashboards for Service Desk
- Escalation dashboard: The team now has an escalation dashboard that gives us the ability to pick up escalations off the service desk faster.
- Open-to-Close dashboard: This helps us improve the speed at which we can turn around jobs for clients.
Customer service training
- Our team attended a two-day customer service training course by CTS Training. This training will keep our customer service skills sharp so we can continue to deliver great service to you.